Sunday, February 3, 2008

My Beautiful Granddaughter




My beautiful Granddaughter, is on the left, in the video and in the pics. My son Bill went there the other day and captured Kassandra's pics for me. This is the first time in almost 9 years, that I've laid eyes on my precious Grandbaby.

Kassandra has Cystic Fibrosis, as does her half brother, Austen. It has been many painful years, all through prison and since then, that I worried and wondered how my first grandchild, Kassandra was? It's a rare nite, all through these years, that I didn't pray for her. Every nite, I'd pray for her comfort and safety. I'd begged God to clear her lungs and allow her to breathe. Look at her, she looks well, huh???
video

1 comment:

xstevex said...

ahhh the grand babies and the worries that come with them , I wish you well and to the wee ones and their parents , I cant even begin to start to tell you my saga of the 2 grand daughters my middle daughter brought into our lives (2 diff fathers) but hey they didnt ask for assholes for parents so we do what we can si? it gets better eventually right??
steve