Thursday, December 20, 2007

All My Babies

From Chronicles of Thankfulness...

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Trials & Tribulations

If you happen upon this, I ask for your prayers. My newest Grandson, Austen is in the hospital, fighting to simply breathe. He was recently diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis and has Pneumonia in one lung. He's just a little guy and was foaming at the mouth, last night, struggling to breathe. They rushed him to the hospital.

Is it the sins of the father visited on his son? Is is because of the sins of the Father & Mother, meaning because of myself and my Husband, their Father?

This is my son, Waylon's second child, to be diagnosed with CF. Two children by two different women, both with CF. Of course, I want to stomp my boots at heaven and ask why? At the same time, my faith dictates to me that the Father has the situation at hand, has his eye on these children. I have to believe that it is all for a reason. That doesn't mean it's not more than painful.

In my life, if I've learned nothing else, it's that all things happen for a reason. I pray that reason is revealed. I pray that we all have the strength to rise above this. I pray that Austen's Mother, Gwen, has the ability to relish everyday, with this child. I pray for her calm assurance, that the Father does have his hand upon the situation. I pray that this curse, of the sins of the father and mother are dissipated, banished from my children and theirs. I pray that we see the blessings in this. I also pray that we will recognize that we must place ourselves in the position to be blessed. With this said, I pray my son will do right by his son, all of his children and realize the entire situation.
Please pray for Austen???

1 comment:

sKILLz said...

I will keep him in my prayers.